Senior Associate Engineer / Associate Engineer InfoComm Infrastructure
Job no: 2000972
Work type: Term
Location: DSTA Singapore
At DSTA, we develop leading-edge technological and engineering solutions for the defence and security of our nation. Look forward to comprehensive professional and personal development programmes, and grow in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
Join us in the engineering, infocomm technology, cybersecurity or the corporate domains to make an impact on the defence and security of the nation!
We are looking for an individual to join us in our InfoComm Infrastructure Programme Centre where you will provide day-to-day engineering support and perform system administration to ensure high availability of systems in data centres.
The role will require you to:
- Perform service requests effectively and promptly
- Perform change requests according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Support incident management
- Adhere to policy compliance via asset & configuration management, accounts & access management, vulnerability & patch management, log management, and backup management
- Keep abreast of new emerging technologies, learn and support new technologies through their lifecycles
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Experience in configuring, managing and supporting servers, virtual machines, network and end-client devices
- Experience in solving hardware and software issues
- Good knowledge in Operating System (Windows, Redhat), Active Directory, Network, Storage, Backup, IT service management, IT Operations analytics
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively as a team
- Demonstrate assertiveness and pro-activeness
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now