Site Reliability Principal/Senior Engineer
Job no: 2000924
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
At DSTA, we develop leading-edge technological and engineering solutions for the defence and security of our nation. Look forward to comprehensive professional and personal development programmes, and grow in a collaborative and dynamic environment. Join us in the engineering, IT or the corporate domains to make an impact on the defence and security of the nation!
We are looking for an individual to join us in our C3 Development Programme Centre as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), responsible for software release automation, monitoring design and metrics development, and implementation of operational architecture for a cloud-native environment.
You will be responsible for the availability and performance of C3 platforms by partnering with the development, quality assurance and business teams as part of the Agile Release Train.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines, IT infrastructure, or site reliability engineering
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to develop script for Infrastructure/Policy as Code to automate deployment and monitoring
- Hands-on experience in Windows and Linux configuration and system administration
- Ability to work and thrive in a highly iterative environment and learn rapidly to keep pace with technology advancement
- Self-motivated and good communication skills
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now