At DSTA, we develop leading-edge technological and engineering solutions for the defence and security of our nation. Look forward to comprehensive professional and personal development programmes, and grow in a collaborative and dynamic environment. Join us in the engineering, IT or the corporate domains to make an impact on the defence and security of the nation!
We seek driven individuals to join the Land Systems Programme Centre where you will lead the innovation, development and operationalisation of game changing technologies and capabilities for both defence and whole of Government applications. These include:
· Forward-thinking and user centric command and control systems infused with smart software and artificial intelligence to elevate man-machine symbiosis
· Advanced robotic and unmanned systems with autonomous decision making, task execution and unsupervised teaming capabilities
· Cutting edge hybrid/electric platforms for various challenging operational requirements in both conventional as well as unconventional environments
· Advanced soldier enhancement and augmentation systems with biomechanical and neurological interfacing
· Highly specialised and advanced combat systems that are designed to seek, identify and prosecute with precision, speed and accuracy
You will apply a broad spectrum of expertise, ranging from project management to technical domains such as systems integration, design thinking, computer-aided design (CAD) modelling and rapid prototyping. In doing so you will drive change and deliver intuitive and effective systems, harnessing technologies for decision support, digitalisation and visualisation. In this exciting portfolio, you will also have opportunities to collaborate and co-develop technologies with leading organisations, companies and research institutions from both Singapore and across the world.
• Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or Robotics/Systems Automation Engineering
• Proficient in programming languages such as Android Programming, Python, R, C/C++ and Java
• Proficient in CAD and modelling and simulation tools such as Unity and SolidWorks
• Innovative and willingness to learn new skills and expand into exciting new tech domains
• Dynamic personality with good interpersonal skills; self-driven with a can-do spirit
• Experience in IT, robotics/automation, and systems integration is a plus but not mandatory for consideration