Senior Procurement Executive/ Assistant Procurement Manager/ Procurement Manager
Job no: 2000858
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
At DSTA, we develop leading-edge technological and engineering solutions for the defence and security of our nation. Look forward to comprehensive professional and personal development programmes, and grow in a collaborative and dynamic environment. Join us in the engineering, IT or the corporate domains to make an impact on the defence and security of the nation!
We are looking for an individual to join us in our Procurement team where you will procure state-of-the-art defence systems, goods and services for the national defence and security of Singapore. The role will require you to:
- Work with users to understand their requirements and formulate procurement approaches and strategies appropriate for the purchases
- Conduct procurement processes of sourcing, tendering, evaluation, contract management and supplier performance management in accordance with policies and guidelines
- Conduct market research and engage industries to understand supplier landscape and market supply conditions
- Innovate and add-value to the procurement processes
- Tertiary qualification in any discipline
- Knowledge in business, finance and government procurement will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organised and meticulous
- Enjoys problem-solving and analytical work
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Procurement Manager / Procurement Manager.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now