User Experience Architect
Job no: 2000857
Work type: Permanent
Location: DSTA Singapore
At DSTA, we develop leading-edge technological and engineering solutions for the defence and security of our nation. Look forward to comprehensive professional and personal development programmes, and grow in a collaborative and dynamic environment. Join us in the engineering, IT or the corporate domains to make an impact on the defence and security of the nation!
We are looking for an individual to join the Design Innovation Team and design the next-generation digital technologies that will transform defence and security operations, and ensure services for servicemen more convenient and seamless. You can look forward to joining a multi-disciplinary team of designers, researchers and technologists who are passionate about creating intuitive, innovative and desirable systems. You will adopt a human-centric approach to learn and understand user needs and behaviours that will influence the design of the systems. You will also collaborate closely with product owners, engineers and other stakeholders to solve complex challenges and build new capabilities.
The role will require you to:
- Plan and lead UX activities such as user research, stakeholder analysis etc.
- Conduct user research using interviews, focus groups, field observations, questionnaires and co-creation workshops
- Design the information architecture, interface and interaction flow of user experiences
- Create wireframes, detailed visual mock ups and interactive/working prototypes to communicate system features and interaction behaviours
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors and Ergonomics, Cognitive Systems Engineering and related engineering fields
- Knowledge in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamiq, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Familiar with user experience work demonstrating user-centric processes and excellent visual design sense
- Ability to work with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute and track product releases
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive with a positive work attitude
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to work both independently and in teams
Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for a Senior UX Architect position.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now